- Romaine Lettuce
- 1 tsp Cajun spice
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 anchovy fillets
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp capers
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Approx. 3/4 cup olive oil
- In a blender (see Breville blenders), combine egg, mustard, anchovies, garlic, capers and lemon juice. Slowly add the oil in a steady stream. If it is too thick, add a little water to loosen it up.
- Melt butter in a fry pan. Add Cajun spice. Cook for a minute.
- Add prawns, cooking until just done. Cool.
- Tear the romaine into a bowl. Add the dressing.
- Grate Parmesan cheese on top of the romaine then place the prawns on top of the cheese.