This is a healthy and colourful dish that we love to enjoy in the summer. It’s easy to prepare and everyone will love it! It’s the perfect combination of sweet, spice and citrus. You can serve this chicken on a salad of fresh greens or with fluffy rice or new potatoes hot off the grill. Enjoy!
- 4 free-run chicken breasts
- 2 fresh mangos
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 dash of fresh ground pepper
- 4 tbsp sweet chili sauce
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 2 clove garlic
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- 1 lime juiced
- 2 tbs Sriracha sauce
- Wash and dry chicken breasts.
- Gently score the chicken breasts with a sharp knife – this will allow for the chicken to really soak in the flavors of the marinade
- Blend all the marinade ingredients together well in a small mixing bowl.
- Pour the marinade over the chicken – save about 1/3 of the mixture for serving with the cooked chicken.
- Marinate chicken a minimum of 2 hours, or up to 24 hours.
- Grill the chicken on the BBQ until done – but not over done, you want juicy chicken.
- Warm the remaining marinade and drizzle on the finished chicken.
- Serve with rice, salad or potatoes.
- Garnish with the fresh herbs.