The Global G21 Flexible 6" Boning Knife features a narrow ‘S’-shaped blade and is perfect for removing bones from meats and poultry and other tasks requiring a maneuverable blade. Stiff boning knives are best for beef and pork, while flexible ones are better for poultry and fish. Uses include “Frenching” racks of lamb, trimming silverskin off of tenderloins, and even coring and trimming pineapple. Try this boning knife and see how quick and easy it really is to debone a chicken.
- Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56°-58°
- Made from Cromova 18 stainless-steel.
- Holds a razor sharp edge longer than any other steel and resists rust, stains and corrosion
- Each knife is carefully weighted to ensure perfect balance in the hand
- The smooth contours and seamless construction eliminate food and dirt traps, offering the ultimate in safety and hygiene
- Lifetime warranty against defects and breakage
- Made in Japan
Item Number : G-21