Experience the pleasure of Cuisipro's razor sharp etched graters with exclusive Surface Glide Technology. Surface Glide Technology is a special grooved grating surface, exclusive to Cuisipro, that creates the perfect balance between ease of grating and maximum efficiency for an outstanding grating performance. The science behind Surface Glide Technology is based on the repeated grooved pattern that is spread evenly across the face of the grating surface. First, the grooves reduce resistance, making it easier to grate food. Second, the grooves elongate the length of each individual blade, so a larger cutting surface comes in contact with food, and more food is grated with each stroke. The dual grater combines two of the most frequently used grating surfaces in one unit. The fine grater is perfect for citrus zest, parmesan, cinnamon and nutmeg; coarse grater is ideal for soft cheeses and vegetables. The sliding cover protects hands during use. Two non-slip ends provide stability and safety while grating. For best results, wash dual grater by hand.
- The dual grater combines two popular grating surfaces in one unit: Fine for citrus zest, parmesan, cinnamon and nutmeg; Coarse for soft cheeses and vegetables
- Features exclusive Surface Glide Technology: a grooved grating surface that allows you to grate more with less effort
- Grooves reduce resistance, making it easier to grate food
- Grooves also elongate the length of each individual blade; more food is grated with each stroke
- Non-slip ends provide stability and safety while grating; safety cover protects hands during use