The perfect knife for peeling, paring and chopping smaller food items. It is also used to make a cut known as a tourné cut in vegetables such as carrots. It is a specialized type of paring knife. The GSF series is a collection of small, drop-forged knives for general and special preparation.
- The blade is constructed of a single piece of steel, with a unique convex edge for unsurpassed performance.
- Perfectly balanced knives provide optimal control.
- The blade is made of the finest stainless steel called CROMOVA 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum and Vanadium), designed exclusively for GLOBAL®.
- Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56 - C58 degrees which holds the razor-sharp edge of the blade longer than any other steel.
- Ergonomic, stainless steel hygienic handles with signature dimple pattern offer a comfortable, slip-resistant grip.
Item Number: GSF-15