Freshly dug vegetables? Whether from the garden or the farmers market this all natural material brush will make light work of scrubbing the soil off.
- SCRUBS WITHOUT BRUISING: Ideal for gently and thoroughly cleaning almost all kinds of vegetables and root crops without bruising, scraping or damaging foods; easily and efficiently scrubs away dirt from potatoes, carrots, radish, cucumbers, zucchini, tomatoes and more
- 2 BRISTLE OPTIONS: Features a soft side for delicate vegetables and a stiffer side for hard root crops; made from heat-resistant tampico and union fiber bristles safe for use with boiling water
- ERGONOMIC HANDLE: Rounded handle designed to comfortably fit contour of hand; easy to grip when handling wet or slippery foods
- BEAUTIFUL HANDCRAFTED BEECHWOOD: Untreated beechwood brush body will vary somewhat from the product image due to natural color of the wood; produced by world-renowned Bürstenhaus Redecker, a German company that has been handcrafting brushes since 1935
- CARE: For maintenance, clean bristles with a mild soap and warm water solution; towel blot to remove excess moisture and air dry with bristles facing down to prevent damage to wooden handle; each brush measures 5-1/4-inches long; made in Germany