You must try our Classic Sangria recipe! It is the perfect summer drink. We love to pack our sangria pitcher full with fresh fruit and all the lovely citrus from the recipe before. Cheers!
- 1 bottle red wine
- 1/4 cup triple sec
- 1/4 cup brandy
- Juice of 3 limes
- 2 tbsp white sugar or simple syrup
- 2 oranges, sliced
- 2 limes, sliced
- 2 lemons, sliced
- 1 cup San Pellegrino soda water
- Ice for serving
- Seasonal fresh fruit for serving (peach, plums, etc)
- Frozen fruit for serving (strawberries, blueberries, etc)
- In a glass pitcher, combine wine, triple sec, brandy, lime juice, and sugar and stir until sugar dissolves.
- Add fruit and soda water.
- Add frozen fruit and ice to glasses.
- Pour out the sangria and enjoy!