We promise that you will get hooked on these Spicy Szechuan Green Beans. Crunchy, spicy and extra garlicy – this side dish is easy to prepare and the perfect compliment to fluffy rice and grilled meat. We can’t get enough! We hope you enjoy them.
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 lb homegrown green beans, ends trimmed
- 2 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 tbsp gluten free soy sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp chili paste
- Toasted sesame seeds for garnish
- Heat a heavy pan over medium-high heat and add avocado and sesame oils.
- Add the beans and cook, stirring occasionally until they start to turn golden but are still crispy.
- Add the ginger, garlic, green onions, soy sauce, sugar and chili paste and cook for a few minutes stirring often until the garlic is golden, the beans are deeper golden and the sticky sauce has coated them all.
- Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds when serving.